63 bus for sale

If you've a bus for sale this is the place for it!
When something has sold please mark it AS *** SOLD ***

Topic Author
Robbievanguy

63 bus for sale

Post by Robbievanguy » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:50 am

Hi putting my bus up for sale due to lack of use ,I just don't have the time any more ,any way it's a 63 small hatch was originally a panel van from Pennsylvania, but some one back in the day has cut in 6 3 pane jailousie windows that all work perfect and don't leak ,its also a walkthrough with no high vents which makes it slightly rare,it lowered on stock beam with adjusters and one year only drop spindles, done by gilly gill on here and drives really smooth with no crashing over potholes the rear is straight axles with transporter hauls springplates,CPS drums and bearings with an ab code bug box which works perfect combined with a bug tech shifter it changes gear beautifully, if sits on stock powder coated date stamped 63 wheels ,it has a dual circuit master cylinder all new break pipes shoes etc and a VW Jim servo so stops well for a all drum bus ,inside the og seats have been redone in fudge vinyl with a matching rusty Lee rock roll bed and buddy seat in the same material done by the camper shak and is in mint con,its has also got madmatz carpets in the front cab area ,wooden headliner with nice hella interior light,I have just fitted safaris buf will need some buttys seals there was some pitting round the frame but I've treated it with some kurust ,it has an uncut dash with a nice working bleupunkt radio every thing works except the main beam horn can be temperamental to,onto the body it was painted brown and whit back in the day and still looks good the cab floor and carbon floor bat trays all rock solid chassis is also mint the roof has had filler which is bubbling a little ,there is also a small hole on the front dog leg an a few scabs hear and there but not much really if it doesn't sell these will be done in the winter, the engine is a rebuilt 1641 with twin icts it fires up idles a runs really sweet will cruise at 55 all day long ,well that about it probs more that will come to me ,so price looking for 20k which in the current market I think is a keen price for a drive away bus with a nice interior pic wise i can take loads and email them to any one who is interested I live just over the border in Scotland 50 miles north of Carlisle's just of the m74 cheers robbie.

Topic Author
Robbievanguy

Re: 63 bus for sale

Post by Robbievanguy » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:19 am

More stuff has come to mind ,buttys throttle linkage make a big difference,truck mirrors,look tech air intakes,steering box guard interior has westy table curtains door cards and interior panels don in brown vinyl all doors lock ice pick handles new ignition key.