56 Kombi Project for Sale

If you've a bus for sale this is the place for it!
When something has sold please mark it AS *** SOLD ***

Topic Author
HE0798

56 Kombi Project for Sale

Post by HE0798 » Fri May 31, 2019 9:52 am

Due to work load and the requirement to build an extention, I have to look to find a new home for my van I started 8 years ago, I would be looking for around £17000 or a sensible offer.

Shes currently sprayed and on a wheeled jig, as you can see in the photos and is at the stage of starting to get everything back together.

Van has been kept under cover since being sprayed a couple of years back.
IMG_7342.JPG
IMG_7341.JPG
IMG_7340.JPG
IMG_7339.JPG
IMG_7338.JPG
IMG_7337.JPG
IMG_7336.JPG
IMG_7391.JPG
IMG_7344.JPG
Unfortunalty current photos are limited as I'd have to wheel her out of her current home, but all doors are present and if there is interest I'll move her out and photograph her properly.

I have all pop out windows not including the front safari, a digital retro radio, original rear lights, original seats which will need recovering, wheels even a new VW badge to go on it too.

I have here original documents and also two certificates from VW that cover the two Chassie numbers on the vehicle.

There is also a new large straight lift roof from spaceroofs (£3500), which has never been fitted as well as a new folding rock and roll bed, also an over the cab bed somewhere.

Alot of time and effort has gone in to getting her to the state shes.

Heres the link to some photos of the work done https://www.ssvc.org.uk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=68449.

Its a shame I havent seen her to completion but changes mean that shes just sat waiting as I can no longer devote the time to completing her.