Is every one trying to sell there vans....

This section is for general discussion related to VWs, and air-cooled bits ‘n bats.

Topic Author
Rocket Ron
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Is every one trying to sell there vans....

Post by Rocket Ron » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:03 pm

Is it me or are there loads of vans for sale on various sites I've looked lately, Samba seems to hold quite a lot from England as does Car and classic, every where you look a bus is for sale, is the change happening or are the times a changing.
This has been talked about for many years but to me there does seem to be a glut of vans hoping to get what they ask and what they ask is a lot of money in some cases, I know people drift away, some like me, sold and found other vans to camp in, may be it's old age or time to recoup the investment or just a change of personal situations, would like comment ........
As a foot note, with all the buses available, it might make good sense to buy a bus done rather than go down the expensive and very often dangerous route of getting one restored, especially for the virgins out there.......
In dangerous read....being taken for a ride....we know who you are!!!

Rocket Ron
Sometimes when you have set the benchmark, the only one you have to beat is yourself !