POST HIJACKERS *#€$heads

Don't disrupt threads on the main boards - get it all out of your system here. Think of it as 'playtime'.

Topic Author
54 OVAL

POST HIJACKERS *#€$heads

Post by 54 OVAL » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:51 pm

Why on earth do people insist on commenting on a for sale post when their only intention is to disrupt a sale.

Ok, the item in question was very cheap, so why not let someone grab a bargain which very rarely happens, NO that’s too easy so they have to comment “surely there’s a 0 missing off the price”. WTF, the only reason I can see for this is the sad €$#%ers got beaten to the post, so if they can’t have it NO ONE can.

Get a frigin life you 2 eejits, be happy for someone rather than shoot them down with your GREED, as they are negotiating a deal.

I could easily go on one of their Buses For Sale threads and slag off the overpriced crap they are selling but then I would be just as low and degenerate as they are.

If you see something for sale DONT MAKE ANY COMMENT UNLESS YOU HAVE AN INTEREST IN IT.

....... me off and makes my blood boil. Fkn losers.

In return for my successful purchase, the seller pm’d me as he too realised that these idiots pm’d him behind my back offering more ££££ so they can make a quick buck.

I have told the seller that I only needed the item for one part, the rest I will sell and give him the money back so he may donate it to his charity. THATS how you should conduct yourself, but not nowadays, this forum has some members who will cut your throat for a buck.

WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND.

End of my rant, and apologise if upsets anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SAVE THE "UN-TANABLE'S"

dom_k

Re: POST HIJACKERS *#€$heads

Post by dom_k » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:24 pm

Usually people seem to add an extra zero to the prices... or so it seems.

gypsy

Post by gypsy » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:02 pm

The sales pitch I hate is the " I'm really Not fussed if I sell or not , I can just spend a weekend on it and make 1000's, I'm doing you a favour just posting, I' dont really want to let this off my hands"
I actually think like writing well why dont you just do us all a favour and F in keep it then ! But I don't as I dont want to mess up another persons sale. There is a guy in near me that shifts about 2 cars a month, and everyone he has some major emotional attachment to. Its a wonder he's not a basket case with all that loss in his life. Obviously complete BS.
I much prefer the "bored with this now want something else" sales pitch !
Which on that note i'm bored now so I'm off !

Rocket Ron
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by Rocket Ron » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:00 am

Totally agree, it puts me off advertising on here, I've even gone to the lengths of saying " no picture hunters " as once they have a picture you don't hear from them again, I was selling a Baywindow jack on this site and earlybay, had a mail from a guy, all ok, then no reply for over a month, then get a mail from him saying, "don't get on here much, is the jack still for sale"
Mailed him back and said yes, he mailed me back saying " will you sell just the bag as I already have two jacks " needless to say my answer was no, why don't you sell your two jacks and buy mine, then he asked what postage would be, so off to the PO and got a quote, my time, my fuel, mailed him back...........no answer, no thanks..just silence...what a total waste of time.
54 Oval is so right too, I'm a fair guy, no one knows what NOS parts are worth it's a suck it and see thing, you want it, will you give me what I want for it, if not, fine but don't go boo hooing the fact I'm asking more for NOS than repro stuff.
End of rant.
Rocket Ron
Sometimes when you have set the benchmark, the only one you have to beat is yourself !

type21f
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by type21f » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:54 pm

I have bought some nice stuff from you Ron... and asked for pictures to see what stuff looks like..
I love my Devonette Table.. and did want the dims of the bag to get one made..in basalt grey..
Hope it is not me!
G
1965 Type21f
Westfalia Hamburg Type155i 003 viewtopic.php?f=8&t=64012
1965 Devon Caravette, L360 L289 Hammock, Tent, M W Pop
Peebles 1964 Devon Caravette Gentlux Pop

Rocket Ron
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by Rocket Ron » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:42 am

Even if it was which it's not, I'd not slag you off in this manner, however I did ask you if you'd like me to send you the bag, take your measurements , then send it back to me, if your willing to pay the postage both ways I'm happy to do what I can for you.....you old dog..!!

Ron
Sometimes when you have set the benchmark, the only one you have to beat is yourself !

type21f
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by type21f » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:23 am

Rocket Ron wrote: Even if it was which it's not, I'd not slag you off in this manner, however I did ask you if you'd like me to send you the bag, take your measurements , then send it back to me, if your willing to pay the postage both ways I'm happy to do what I can for you.....you old dog..!!

Ron
Phew...
As you may have guessed..
into my 70th year and my contract was not renewed.. so I have a new boss SWMBO...
God.. can I go back to work..?
Sold the palace and seven months later we moved to a cwtch in Yorkshire to be near to our youngest son and their new issue.. our Grand daughter...
Three months on and new kitchen almost installed .. 5 week saga and still not fully fitted yet.
Back to old job Commissioning Engineer..
9 units had to be cut to fit..
So not in a fit state to play "pass the parcel" quite yet...but was expecting you to sell with ease..
We are still downsizing..aka getting rid of my crap.. but yes still alive n kicking.
Hopefully will soon be staight.
Found my sewing box n machine..time to play soon..
So if you still have I may take up your very kind offer.. young Ron..
G
Last edited by type21f on Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1965 Type21f

Rocket Ron
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by Rocket Ron » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:18 pm

I'll get you the dims and best pics so you can do your ting....man!

type21f
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by type21f » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:22 pm

CHEERS!!!,
G
1965 Type21f

JonnyCJ
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by JonnyCJ » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:42 pm

type21f wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:23 am
Rocket Ron wrote:Even if it was which it's not, I'd not slag you off in this manner, however I did ask you if you'd like me to send you the bag, take your measurements , then send it back to me, if your willing to pay the postage both ways I'm happy to do what I can for you.....you old dog..!!

Ron
Phew...

Sold the palace and seven months later we moved to a cwtch in Yorkshire to be near to our youngest son and their new Grand daughter...
Your youngest son has a grand daughter - my God G how old are you exactly ? :D :drunken:

type21f
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by type21f » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:50 pm

Tee Hee correct
Methusla is my middle name..
My first version before edit was that we moved to be near our grand daughter then on first edit added my son and then on second edit ...his wife..
So she is their daughter and our grand daughter!
So off to correct!
My eldest son and wife gave us two grand sons, our youngest son gave us the first female issue for 107 years.. a grand daughter..
Ps Qs.. lol
Cheers G
1965 Type21f

JonnyCJ
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by JonnyCJ » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:41 pm

Well done - whatever else happens in life you have left a legacy and should be very proud :cheers:

Rocket Ron
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by Rocket Ron » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:50 pm

Umm, so who's highjacked this post on people who highjack posts....umm

type21f
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by type21f » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:52 pm

me..
1965 Type21f