POST HIJACKERS *#€$heads

Don't disrupt threads on the main boards - get it all out of your system here. Think of it as 'playtime'.

Topic Author
54 OVAL

POST HIJACKERS *#€$heads

Post by 54 OVAL » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:51 pm

Why on earth do people insist on commenting on a for sale post when their only intention is to disrupt a sale.

Ok, the item in question was very cheap, so why not let someone grab a bargain which very rarely happens, NO that’s too easy so they have to comment “surely there’s a 0 missing off the price”. WTF, the only reason I can see for this is the sad €$#%ers got beaten to the post, so if they can’t have it NO ONE can.

Get a frigin life you 2 eejits, be happy for someone rather than shoot them down with your GREED, as they are negotiating a deal.

I could easily go on one of their Buses For Sale threads and slag off the overpriced crap they are selling but then I would be just as low and degenerate as they are.

If you see something for sale DONT MAKE ANY COMMENT UNLESS YOU HAVE AN INTEREST IN IT.

....... me off and makes my blood boil. Fkn losers.

In return for my successful purchase, the seller pm’d me as he too realised that these idiots pm’d him behind my back offering more ££££ so they can make a quick buck.

I have told the seller that I only needed the item for one part, the rest I will sell and give him the money back so he may donate it to his charity. THATS how you should conduct yourself, but not nowadays, this forum has some members who will cut your throat for a buck.

WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND.

End of my rant, and apologise if upsets anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SAVE THE "UN-TANABLE'S"

dom_k

Re: POST HIJACKERS *#€$heads

Post by dom_k » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:24 pm

Usually people seem to add an extra zero to the prices... or so it seems.