1965 Devon, very nice OG interior

If you've a bus for sale this is the place for it!
When something has sold please mark it AS *** SOLD ***

Topic Author
Dolly Daydream
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

1965 Devon, very nice OG interior

Post by Dolly Daydream » Sun May 13, 2018 12:30 pm

Adverting this for friend, I don't know much but I have included his email and mobile at bottom of advert.Looking for £39,000

1965 vw splitscreen camper devon very original a real survivor,82,000 miles, 250 pics of all work carried out,a real collectors bus,50% original paint, birth certificate,history 3 owners, 2 in the same family,i am the third owner,front seats +all the camper interior seats are the original covers,the curtains are original,the headlining is original,as are all the cupboards, cooker,water tank,water pump,fridge, and are all in very good order[ cannot stress enough how good and original this interior is] have kept this camper to same spec as when it left the factory, still on 6volts electrics, a huge list of parts fitted all top quatily, all the rubber seals throughout the bus, all new brakes,pipes, flexs,master clyinder, wheel clyinders,front and rear shockers,all new tyres, front beam centre pin,all new bearings+seals for the reduction boxs,new recon gearbox[bears tranmissons]new vege1500cc single port engine, new starter, new carb, new battary,new coil,jack,tool roll, hand book, etc this bus has only done a few miles since bing restored ; aprox 500 miles,this is one that needs viewing,just had it valued by the splitscreen club at £42,000, i have valution forms if any body needs to see them , any serious offer considered thanks for viewing

Ray 07731685088
raymart@btinternet.com
Attachments
10069636.jpg
10069636.jpg (42.12 KiB) Viewed 352 times
Joanne
J&S Upholstery @ The Trimshack
TMI AUTHORISED DEALER

http://www.vwinteriors.com
http://www.volkswagencampercurtains.co.uk