Campervan Nightmare

Anything aircooled which gets arf inched

Topic Author
Kezvilla

Campervan Nightmare

Post by Kezvilla » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:22 pm

PLEASE HELP A company called All Classics uk Limited in Leicester. I payed a large deposit for a restore on an Early Bay camper. They never delivered the van I took them to court I won but they still have never payed me back. High Court Bailiffs went in but know luck if anyone has any information please come forward. I have gone public with my story on Facebook and you tube my name is Kerry Adams please take the time to watch my story

miles

Re: Campervan Nightmare

Post by miles » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:35 pm

Canterbury Pitt Interior Instructions are here:
http://chocksaway.com/pitt/index.html

vwJim
SSVC Committee Member
SSVC Committee Member

Post by vwJim » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:51 am

miles wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:35 pm
More information from here:

https://ssvc.org.uk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=119867
Interesting that the SSVC have had an email requesting this that the above thread gets deleted from the said company.... So he's still active.
Supplying quality in house designed items plus parts from SCAT, Kennedy Clutches, CB Performance & FIRETEC. Also fitting service including modifications & mechanical upgrades.

vwJim
SSVC Committee Member
SSVC Committee Member

Post by vwJim » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:53 am

Kezvilla wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:22 pm
PLEASE HELP A company called All Classics uk Limited in Leicester. I payed a large deposit for a restore on an Early Bay camper. They never delivered the van I took them to court I won but they still have never payed me back. High Court Bailiffs went in but know luck if anyone has any information please come forward. I have gone public with my story on Facebook and you tube my name is Kerry Adams please take the time to watch my story

Any links to where you have "gone public"
Supplying quality in house designed items plus parts from SCAT, Kennedy Clutches, CB Performance & FIRETEC. Also fitting service including modifications & mechanical upgrades.

vwJim
SSVC Committee Member
SSVC Committee Member

Post by vwJim » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:15 am

dappersurfer21

Post by dappersurfer21 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:20 pm

What an unfortunate situation. I hope you win your case.

miles

Post by miles » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:13 am

I think everyone should watch this video :(

https://m.facebook.com/video_redirect/? ... tn__=FEH-R

Disgusting and shameful that people like this get away with crimes like this.

Canterbury Pitt Interior Instructions are here:
http://chocksaway.com/pitt/index.html

gypsy

Post by gypsy » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:54 pm

So very sad ! I brought a Van from SA and had problems with the Co, but nothing like this. Poor girl. I hope she finds this guy. He will pop up again I'm sure.

Dub and dubber

Post by Dub and dubber » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:06 pm

Kezvilla wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:22 pm
Having continuing issues of "theft" of an altogether more oblique nature I really feel for you and very much hope you get something back from this.
Stay strong, there's a lot of support out there :-)

Rocket Ron
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by Rocket Ron » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:09 am

This more than proves there is a need perhaps to have a register of people you can trust to take your bus to, I've heard just about enough of bodgsitandscarper guys who milk the crap out of you, say you need this and that, you've not got a clue that's why you took it to someone who knows what there doing in the first place.
For far to long it's been OK to stay silent, let them off the hook, god man, I've known of at least ten people who had there pockets felt in a very large way, and to allow this to continue is not in the best interest of all the people who are doing a good job, brush, tar, it all sticks.
£5,000, £10,000 even sums up to £16,000 are amounts I know have been milked, they now have nothing, dreams gone.
Come on, let's put a stop to this or at least run a book on people you can trust that have the SSVC and Early Bay backing.

Rocket Ron
Sometimes when you have set the benchmark, the only one you have to beat is yourself !

Topic Author
Kezvilla

Post by Kezvilla » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:02 pm

Thank you i am not letting this go I will keep trying to fight and stop this from happening I have got a petition going on UK government and Parliament if up you please could find the time to visit and put my name in Kerry Adams it will come up please sign I know it's a long shot but you got to try cheers.

Topic Author
Kezvilla

Post by Kezvilla » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:03 pm

Thank you i am not letting this go I will keep trying to fight and stop this from happening I have got a petition going on UK government and Parliament if up you please could find the time to visit and put my name in Kerry Adams it will come up please sign I know it's a long shot but you got to try cheers.