Post Reply
dub addict
Registered user
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:44 pm
Location: crappy rushden


Post by dub addict »

can anyone tell me where i can buy the concertina hose thingy that comes out of a splitty heat exchanger,and where i can buy a rubber floor mat for the rear of my kombi? :?
Registered user
Posts: 2492
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 7:19 pm
Location: Skinta Towers

Post by dubbus56 »

I've got a rubber floor mat, pm me your email if your interested I'll send you a pic.
1 67 13 and 2332 makes Ben a happy boy!" onclick=";return false;" onclick=";return false;
Red Devil
SSVC Member
SSVC Member
Posts: 1147
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:41 pm
Location: Lincolnshire

Post by Red Devil »

Not sure if this is correct as I haven't had time to check it out yet but I picked up some of the bay window pipes which go from the heat exchangers at DubFreeze and asked if they would be suitable. The chap told me that beetle ones were the sort i was after but that depended upon some small section of pipe being available to where it attaches to the bus. Totally useless post at the moment I appreciate as I haven't had time to check it out but if someone else reads this and knows maybe they could confirm it for you/us.

User avatar
SSVC Committee Member
SSVC Committee Member
Posts: 20158
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 6:05 pm
Location: under a bus in Hampshire...

Post by vwJim »

I've also heard bug ones work, though not sure from which model...
Supplying quality in house designed items plus parts from SyncLink, Kennedy Clutches, & CB Performance. Also fitting service including modifications & mechanical upgrades.
SSVC Member
SSVC Member
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:34 pm
Location: Inverkip

Post by pootle »

I've used 60mm pre heat pipe from local motor factors and it works fine apart from all the bits of stuff flying in cab when reved (pipes not connected for 5years)
Post Reply