EASY WINTER WESTY S042 PROJECT (1965) NOW SOLD

If you've a bus for sale this is the place for it!
When something has sold please mark it AS *** SOLD ***

Topic Author
westy_mick
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

EASY WINTER WESTY S042 PROJECT (1965) NOW SOLD

Post by westy_mick » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:55 pm

Hi,
Pulled this out of the barn yesterday ready for someone to take it to its next level. It is a 1965 SO42 Westy I have named this one "PRIMARNI" ,as it wears a nice primer coat, it has had all the hard work done to her to a good standard .ie new sills, complete cargo floor, cab floor, outriggers and jacking points ,rear corners etc,Front is straight, All doors look good, gaps are nice ,roof is super nice as is the rain gutter and front peak. Looks to have been a Safari window bus too! The bus now is rock solid! The front seats have new covers fitted and look awesome. As you can see from the pictures it has been stripped down to a rolling shell but I have most of the parts ready to build her back to life once it has returned back from the paint shop ie all glass jalousie windows ,new windscreens, engine , door mechanism's ,petrol tank ,lights and both front and rear us spec bumpers etc etc (see pictures of parts )

This is a great opportunity for someone with basic skills but without the hassle of welding to end up with their own camper to the finish of their choice. Just flat the primer ,top coat and get building over the winter ready for the new season.

viewing welcome!
£8250 ono

Tel Mick 07970 849078

ImageImage

Last edited by westy_mick on Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mentalcal

Re: EASY WINTER WESTY S042 PROJECT (1965)

Post by Mentalcal » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:01 pm

Is this still available?? :)
Many Thanks!!
Cal
X

Topic Author
westy_mick
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by westy_mick » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:26 pm

Mentalcal wrote:Is this still available?? :)
Many Thanks!!
Cal
X
Still for sale ,
Regards mick

Jaysplitty

Post by Jaysplitty » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:32 pm

Interested in your bus just trying to arrange viewing for tomorrow or Saturday if your about cheers

Stevelambretta
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by Stevelambretta » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:43 pm

Seen this bus is daed straight and a easy project for some one

slammed 56
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by slammed 56 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:06 pm

Mentalcal wrote:Is this still available?? :)
Many Thanks!!
Cal
X
hi mate great bus, do you fancy a very nice slammed 53 oval and some cash? if your interested drop me a pm with your email address and i can sen pics and details
cheers dude

beny

Post by beny » Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:18 pm

Mp :wink:

Topic Author
westy_mick
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Re: EASY WINTER WESTY S042 PROJECT (1965) DEPOSIT TAKEN.

Post by westy_mick » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:54 pm

westy_mick wrote:Hi,
Pulled this out of the barn yesterday ready for someone to take it to its next level. It is a 1965 SO42 Westy I have named this one "PRIMARNI" ,as it wears a nice primer coat, it has had all the hard work done to her to a good standard .ie new sills, complete cargo floor, cab floor, outriggers and jacking points ,rear corners etc,Front is straight, All doors look good, gaps are nice ,roof is super nice as is the rain gutter and front peak. Looks to have been a Safari window bus too! The bus now is rock solid! The front seats have new covers fitted and look awesome. As you can see from the pictures it has been stripped down to a rolling shell but I have most of the parts ready to build her back to life once it has returned back from the paint shop ie all glass jalousie windows ,new windscreens, engine , door mechanism's ,petrol tank ,lights and both front and rear us spec bumpers etc etc (see pictures of parts )

This is a great opportunity for someone with basic skills but without the hassle of welding to end up with their own camper to the finish of their choice. Just flat the primer ,top coat and get building over the winter ready for the new season.

viewing welcome!
£8250 ono

Tel Mick 07970 849078

ImageImage

Topic Author
westy_mick
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Re: EASY WINTER WESTY S042 PROJECT (1965) NOW SOLD

Post by westy_mick » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:31 pm

westy_mick wrote:Hi,

viewing welcome!
£8250 ono

Tel Mick 07970 849078

ImageImage

Mk1-17

Re: EASY WINTER WESTY S042 PROJECT (1965) NOW SOLD

Post by Mk1-17 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:22 am

Nice project,

what a nice straight T1.

Maybe a noob question, but wiht loads of experts here, someone will be able to provide me the answer.

the side windows provided with this bus, are the ones who are like in 3 parts, ( I hope you understand what I want to say), can you replace them by windows in one piece ?

Personal taste, or is it something that is absolutely not done ?