barndoor pickup 1954 m88 dunlop PRICEDROP

If you've a bus for sale this is the place for it!
When something has sold please mark it AS *** SOLD ***
55bdkombi

barndoor pickup 1954 m88 dunlop PRICEDROP

Post by 55bdkombi »

well ive been wrestling with this desision all week in my head and ive finally decided, its gota go 8O

I changed jobs at the end of last year and ended up in the first of a 4 year apprentaship, i have no money and very little time so i dont realy see this van getting any love for a long time.
I would like to pass this on as a fairly easy welding project to someone that has the time and income to give the van a chance of making it to some of the big european shows coming up instead of sitting in the corner of my workshop.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=75012

she comes with 2 30hp engines, one complete apart from the carb in need on rebuild and one damaged longblock, tested splitcase trans, original front beam (no play in king and links or steering box) set of 5 16" wheels,correct barndoor ribbed truck bumpers, og pod, wiper parts, tail lights, head lights in bits with nos lenses, nos barndoor sliding glass, nos barndoor tail pipe, and loads of other parts also comes with some og barndoor pick up body cuts and a pair of gerson crossmembers with heater pipe

so far i have replaced;

gerson top hats
autocraft outriggers
schofield a pillers and front inner
autocraft front pannels
autocraft inner sills (locker side has had reserve tap tube fitted)
autocraft long sill
gerson b pillers both sides

I have also fabbed a lot of panels myself to repair the battery tray, arch closing panels, rear screen panel etc. the left platform tray and rar corner are perfect and original, everywere you look on the van on the chassis and arch tubs you find og primer under the underseal, this truck is realy solid where it counts, its unreal for a swedish forest find bus to be this good!

im in the market for a solid, dry easy split screen/ split window bug and am open to trades/ part ex (cash my way)

i am asking £13,995 for this ono and i will hold out for a fair deal, its hard enough to let a van like this go as i know i wont get another one like it, i will not let it go cheap!

Photos of anything are available on request, i will try and get some better ones up over the weekend
Last edited by 55bdkombi on Wed May 08, 2013 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.barnwest.com/

54 barndoor singlecab
67 fastback 1600tl

Dai
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Re: DUNLOP '54 BD single cab

Post by Dai »

Well, thank you for the first refusal if you ever sell it :roll:
In the pub after Hessisch.

D@VEY

Re: DUNLOP '54 BD single cab

Post by D@VEY »

Its sad thing you have to sell mate! It would be good to see you one day driving something Aircooled.See you soon.
Good luck with the sale. :D

55bdkombi

Re: barndoor pickup 1954 m88 dunlop PRICEDROP

Post by 55bdkombi »

PRICEDROP up to the top
http://www.barnwest.com/

54 barndoor singlecab
67 fastback 1600tl

55bdkombi

Re: barndoor pickup 1954 m88 dunlop PRICEDROP

Post by 55bdkombi »

bump for the weekend! all old school tax exempt part ex considered