Bit of a long shot

If you've a bus for sale this is the place for it!
When something has sold please mark it AS *** SOLD ***

Topic Author
andyscaddy

Bit of a long shot

Post by andyscaddy » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:09 am

Bit of a long shot I know but here goes. apologies if this ad is in the wrong place, mods please move to somewhere more appropriate if required.

I have a mint Mk1 vw caddy pickup that has been fully restored and in excellent condition, I would like to swop/part ex/sell for a splitscreen project.

I have owned it for nearly 10 years. The restoration took me 5 years to complete including repairing/replacing nearly every panel, a full respray inside and out in Audi sprint blue, doing an engine conversion to a 1.9td Aaz code engine and carrying out a bench seat conversion.

I have taken it to a few shows and won a few show and shines with it. I love this little truck and really don't want to sell it but i now have 2 young kids and it just doesn't get used so what I really want is a splitscreen camper.

I am fully aware of how much splitscreens are worth so i'm not expecting to get much in exchange for my caddy but i'm looking for a project. Maybe someone has a rough splitscreen that they can't see themselves ever restoring but would like a mint old vw to take to shows?

The value of these pickups is rocketing like all classic vw's and i have an insurance agreed value on it of £10k so would be looking to get somewhere near(ish) to that. I also have some cash to put towards a splitty if someone is interested In a part ex up to around £15k in value.

I won't waffle on any longer about it as i'm not expecting much interest but if anyone is interested in a swop/part ex/ buying it PM me or call 07725847610. Thank you
IMG_0954.JPG
IMG_0797.JPG
IMG_0675.JPG
IMG_1819.JPG
IMG_0673.JPG
IMG_0660.JPG
Attachments
IMG_0957.JPG