**SOLD**

If you've a bus for sale this is the place for it!
When something has sold please mark it AS *** SOLD ***

Topic Author
roman trades robby

**SOLD**

Post by roman trades robby » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:44 pm

**SOLD**

I bought the pick up around 14 years ago to do it up and use it to start a plumbing business . I bought it off of the cool vw in Holland and was previously owned by a cabinet maker in Austria called Ludwig hannak. After working for myself for 12 years I have decided to work for a plumbing trade counter and so the pick up needs to be sold. It is well known in the building trade in my local area and my old customers will be sad to see it go,as it has brought me a lot of work. It is mechanically sound with a well serviced 1600cc sp engine (45,000 miles of use), gear box (low mileage out of a fire engine), running gear ,new steering box and has good tyres. It has a good load bed but needs work on the body all the way round including sills and out riggers. The drop sides need to be restored or replaced as rusty on the bottoms. Pick up has a dab radio/cd and a cigarette lighter for phone charging. Pick up is insured commercially so I can advise, if the new owner wants to use it for work, as it is very versatile. Pick up was the winner of the best vw commercial at vanfest in 2007 and was featured in camper and commercial magazine in the same year. pick up comes with load bed storage box, pipe tube, pallet truck to change engine, a spare 1600cc sp turn key engine, 2 bow westy roof rack, tilt/bows, canopy and lots of spares to keep it on the road. The trophy, magazine and vw blue book will be sold with the pick up. MOT till march 2019 .Looking for £14,000.00 or offers in the region of. Thanks for looking. 07712399712 or robbysplit@aol.com
Attachments
pick up sale 2018 580.jpg
pick up sale 2018 578.jpg
pick up sale 2018 575.jpg
pick up sale 2018 570.jpg
pick up sale 2018 569.jpg
pick up sale 2018 571.jpg
pick up sale 2018 572.jpg