1959 23 Window Samba Deluxe

If you've a bus for sale this is the place for it!
When something has sold please mark it AS *** SOLD ***

Topic Author
auzza
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

1959 23 Window Samba Deluxe

Post by auzza » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:04 pm

What a great opportunity to purchase a fantastic, reliable everyday bus but no ordinary bus a 1959 23 Window Deluxe Micro bus for sale. I have owed the vehicle since 2008 where I imported it from the States and we have thoroughly enjoyed every moment with it, from camping in the lakes to traveling down to South Cornwall.

Original German build

Please see pictures and description of the bus as I hope you will not be disappointed.

- New engine fitted with 12 months engine warranty comprising of engine capacity 1641, with all new parts
Full rewiring
Creative front narrow beam
Independent Rear Suspension conversion
Disc Kit, Front, Solid, 5x205, Bus 55-63 (CSP)
Disc Kit, Back, Solid, 5x205, Bus 55-63 (CSP)
EMPI original steering wheel
Front and rear ‘safari‘ windows
6 opening ‘pop out’ side windows
RMP & Oil pressure gauges
Leisure battery
Blaupunkt period radio
Front fog lamps
Automatic fire suppression system in engine bay
New rubber seals all round
Radar alloy wheels all round with balancing
External oil cooler
Under seal greasing of vehicle
+ more more more

Sound system installed with a Panasonic CD player and MTX audio system, with amplifier 1000w 4-channel and a 600w 2 channel, all with full sound damping insulation and carpet padding.

The paintwork on the bus is a two tone of orange and cream, obviously not original when left the factory (L53 Sealing wax red) but is of a very good standard, with a small amount of rust on the roof gutters, near to previous exhaust has been and slight bubble to front right. The bus has always been garaged and therefore the panels, as you would imagine are very straight and beautiful looking. The chassis and exterior trim like handles, bumpers, body trim, sunroof, have all been looked after to an excellent standard.

The interior is excellent with no rips or marks, front and rear bench seat in a neutral colour, with superb headlining.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask and serious veiwers more than welcome. I hope people feel it’s a reasonable priced considering condition and others on the market. £70,000 open to offers or poss exchange plus money
1.jpg
Attachments
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
3.jpg
10.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
4.jpg (19.79 KiB) Viewed 1332 times
9.jpeg
9.jpeg (55.02 KiB) Viewed 1332 times