23 window rhd samba project*****sold*******

If you've a bus for sale this is the place for it!
When something has sold please mark it AS *** SOLD ***

Topic Author
puddlefluff

23 window rhd samba project*****sold*******

Post by puddlefluff » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:07 pm

as the title says, 23 window right hand drive split screen samba. Swedish import. 1962. brought in by graham FBI many years ago, been in my possession since 1999. complete minus middle seat and rear bumper? (may find them in my junk :lol: )
bus is very solid, underneath is good. need long and short sides, matching corners and putting back together! comes with lots of extras including lots of repair panels. bus is ready to take away,
ok, I want a quick and painless sale, its gonna break my heart but needs must. I would expect anyone who is serious to come and have a look so you can satisfy yourself that this is the bus for you. I don't bite so come and have a look. I am busy at work at the mo, so prefer text messaging. I am free this weekend if anyone wants to view the bus. I am located in newton le willows- m6 junction 23. I am looking for offers near to £20k, I know but its a rhd 23 window that doesn't need much.

thanks for looking

steve 07779 449087
Last edited by puddlefluff on Mon May 04, 2015 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Topic Author
puddlefluff

Re: 23 window rhd samba project

Post by puddlefluff » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:20 pm

Topic Author
puddlefluff

Post by puddlefluff » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:46 am

Hi all, thanks for all the interest in this bus, i will have and open day on saturday and sunday for people to come and view. i will post the address on friday.

few qs to answer

yes, all glass is present as is the sunroof
i have the swedish log book which matches and confirms the chassis number

regards

steve

Topic Author
puddlefluff

Post by puddlefluff » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:57 pm

here are the plate codes
19 09 2
sn 244 bgr sr 999743

not very exciting

leebeardsley
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by leebeardsley » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:21 pm

you have PM

Topic Author
puddlefluff

Post by puddlefluff » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:46 pm

I offered the van to a guy in north wales, he let me down 3 times. the reason I offered it to him was because I didn't want a big fuss shifting the van, a price was agreed and he promised to pick it up. simple.
I don't want to get into a "bidding war" over this when I put it on to this site, but its gonna attract some attention because of what it is, I will never get the chance to get my hands on one of these again (unless my numbers come up)
I am not gonna take offers unless you have been down/up to see it. its only fair to everyone who wants a chance to own this samba, plus its piece of mind, you know what you are getting when you see it. last thing I want is anyone saying well, you didn't tell me about the bit of rust on the hub cap! come and have a look, send a friend to have a look on your behalf, send your mum if you want, I will make her a cuppa! but please come and take a look this weekend. if you like it then put an offer in. simple! I wont sell it until after sunday, I hope this seems fair? comments? I don't mind! good, bad or ugly!

again, thanks for looking

steve

Topic Author
puddlefluff

Post by puddlefluff » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:54 pm

more qs - clocks, ashtray,speedo, original jailbars too. only things missing- rear bumper(i still have the original deluxe trim,it is somewhere??) and middle seat- never had this so don't expect it to turn up!
sunroof is complete with long and short sliders!

Rocket Ron
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by Rocket Ron » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:56 am

Well this seems a very fair offer, fair play Steve, hope you don't regret selling but if you do then good luck with the sale.

Rocket Ron
Sometimes when you have set the benchmark, the only one you have to beat is yourself !

Topic Author
puddlefluff

Post by puddlefluff » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:20 pm

I will be around from 2pm onwards on Saturday and Sunday
71 belvedere road
Newton Le willows
Wa12 0js

Many thanks. Steve

Just turn up, that will be fine.

Dico
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by Dico » Sun May 03, 2015 1:52 pm

Spotted this heading north on a trailer yesterday morning. Gave you a wave from our Bay Window :)