project 1967 van for sale £14500

If you've a bus for sale this is the place for it!
When something has sold please mark it AS *** SOLD ***
tiff

project 1967 van for sale £14500

Post by tiff »

1967 RHD van for sale, has recently had a rebuild and fresh paint. I bought it a year ago, painted in a pastel blue with pearlescent white. I asked the painter to leave the final stage of buffing until I completed the fit out of the interior. It is running well with a 1600 twin carb set up, still on drums and has a sympathetic lower stance. All I have had done in a year is to have the front jacking points fitted and sort out an earthing issue. I have not started on the cabin as I haven't got much free time but I feel that with the right motivated person and a little knowledge it's and easy task. The rear of the van had been fitted out with a weird cabinet/shelving nee rock n roll bed type affair, a waster of valuable space in my mind. I removed it (still have it). The area has been soundproofed and the webasto roof works well.
I will MOT if the right price is reached. Please feel free to PM me if you are interested. Thanks Nick.
I have been unable to upload images, please PM me and I'll send interested parties pictures
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Archie3781
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Re: project 1967 van for sale £14500

Post by Archie3781 »

Have you still got this for sale? Any other pics please? Mikedroz@me.com if you do please.
Cheers.
Mike