Waterproof cover

frilly

Waterproof cover

Post by frilly »

Hi guys , looking for an old waterproof camper cover, must be close to Stamford Linc's or post? Kind regards Neil
Red Devil
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Re: Waterproof cover

Post by Red Devil »

When you say old does that mean cheap along with it?

I had two of them at one stage but now only have one left I think but as I don’t use it I could let it go potentially. Only problem is I think I kept the better quality and therefore more expensive one. I’ll have a look in the morning to check I still have it and which one it is if that helps. I’m just outside Lincoln near to Scampton.

Steve
frilly

Post by frilly »

Hi Steve, just looking for one to cover up a bus for a couple of weeks while I have another project in garage . Kind regards Neil
Red Devil
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by Red Devil »

This is the one I have. It is a cover systems cover. Haven’t used it for years but it is used so has a few marks and is a bit musty! Appears to have a zip that allows you into the door of the van when on but I can’t remember exactly what it looks like to be honest. Was your intention to buy or borrow?

If no use I won’t be offended as it’s made me get it out of the loft and think about selling it given I’ve not used it for so long. If wanting to buy then I’m open to sensible offers as I’ve not looked at how much they are as yet.

Steve
Attachments
0F4217FF-340F-4690-9969-E856BDEC65EB.jpeg
14A38520-51E1-4145-BB10-EEEA81D39C3D.jpeg
E15DCD58-411F-4FF5-9985-855CF8E16827.jpeg
frilly

Post by frilly »

Looking to buy Steve, I would rather you give me a price please. Kind regards Neil
Red Devil
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by Red Devil »

Neil

Looks like they were around £100 new so how does £45 sound plus £5 towards postage or you could collect if you wish.

If you don’t want it then that really is fine. Also if you aren’t in a rush for it then I may be able to meet you part way on a run out next weekend if the weather isn’t bad at say Downtown Grantham.

Steve
frilly

Post by frilly »

Sorted now ! Thanks steve