how are these interior panels called?

For all those other conversions, including homemades and one-offs.

Topic Author
dnadave

how are these interior panels called?

Post by dnadave » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:57 pm

Hello, i'm new here! My name is David, 28 years old, from the Netherlands, i just graduated as a junior doctor and I'm planning to buy a splitscreen bus together with my dad as a shared project. We're currently pretty serious about buying a nice blue one, details following soon.

but....
I have a question
I'm planning to upgrade the interior of the bus, because currently it's pretty non-existing :)
I already found where i can buy most of the interior parts, but what about the following ?
how is it called? where can i buy it? are there topics on this forum that explain how to DIY if you cannot buy them ?
and what do i need to look out for? because i reccon that there are a lot of variations on these panels....LHD/RHD, 11 windows, 15 windows , sliding doors etc...

I hope you can help me out!

Nik
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Re: how are these interior panels called?

Post by Nik » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:59 pm

Hello David.

The areas around the windows that you point to are not panels, but are covered with the same material as the roof lining fabric, glued directly to the inside of the steel window surround panels, then trapped behind the window rubbers around their edges when these are installed.

Hope this helps.

Nik :D