any interest in repo canterbury pitt badge/decal

If you're a fan or owner of this lesser known, but excellent conversion then welcome to your very own Forum

Topic Author
e m p i

any interest in repo canterbury pitt badge/decal

Post by e m p i » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:53 pm

I am in the process of getting some Canterbury Pitt badges/decals/plaque professionally made up , the ones that go either on the side of the cooker or on the outside just below the swage line. They will be in the form of a sticker and not the original metal badge but will not be cheap and nasty. They will be in the correct 6cm x 4cm size and correct colour (black and shiny silver). They will also be laminated so they are durable and will not fade if put on the outside of your bus. I am planning to stick mine onto a piece of stainless or ally plate so it resembles the original plaque then bond it to the outside of my bus.
Obviously it is not cheap to get all this done as i will have to pay for the artwork to be re-done from a photo (cheers funky)so it is of a sufficient standard to be printed onto a sticker.
I am wondering if there is any interest before i commit to going ahead. I would anticipate that each sticker will cost about £4 each plus postage at cost ie a stamp.
If intersted please add your name below. If you say you want one please dont back out or i will be left considerably out of pocket.

shalom, Lee
"...scum is scum wherever you go" D.C.I. Gene Hunt

0.018 reaction time:Empster July 2005 with a timing slip to prove it
Sooty wrote: You are a god Lee. :cheers:

Topic Author
e m p i

Re: any interest in repo canterbury pitt badge/decal

Post by e m p i » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:46 pm

If interested please reply on the below thread I'm chat.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=102198
"...scum is scum wherever you go" D.C.I. Gene Hunt

0.018 reaction time:Empster July 2005 with a timing slip to prove it
Sooty wrote: You are a god Lee. :cheers: