Steering Box Lift Kit £48

If it's part of a bus for sale then post it here.
Please put buses for sale in the "Buses for Sale" section.
When something has sold please mark it AS *** SOLD ***
Post Reply

smilersplit
Registered user
Posts: 654
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: steering box lift kit. from £62.50

Post by smilersplit » Wed May 02, 2012 5:27 pm

ordered and paid for today and thanks for the chat and advise very professional service look forward to Fridays post !!!!! :) :)

User avatar

Topic Author
dsbus
Registered user
Posts: 1074
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:43 am
Location: Manchester

Re: steering box lift kit. from £62.50

Post by dsbus » Tue May 22, 2012 6:44 am

:bounce: for a sunny day.

Lift Kits in stock for LHD and RHD

http://kuhl-tek.co.uk/ourshop/cat_32237 ... -Kits.html
Image

User avatar

Topic Author
dsbus
Registered user
Posts: 1074
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:43 am
Location: Manchester

Re: steering box lift kit. from £62.50

Post by dsbus » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:57 pm

Lift Kits in stock for LHD and RHD

time to crack out the welder while the country's under water :D

http://kuhl-tek.co.uk/ourshop/cat_32237 ... -Kits.html
Image

User avatar

Topic Author
dsbus
Registered user
Posts: 1074
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:43 am
Location: Manchester

Re: steering box lift kit. from £62.50

Post by dsbus » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:44 pm

What to collect at tatton and save postage drop me a pm :wink:
Image

User avatar

monkey
Registered user
Posts: 2250
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 10:20 am
Location: Syresham, Northants

Re: steering box lift kit. from £62.50

Post by monkey » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:06 am

Hi there.

I have had a lift kit installed as part of the resto on my bus.

It's no where near ready for the refit yet, but will be getting prepped for paint hopefully this side of christmas. One thing I wanted to get sorted prior to painting was the cab floor above the drag link arm.

Do you have any dimensions of the 'bump' that needs to made to the floor? The bus is stripped at the minute so we don't have any guides to work from.

Also, does this mod have to be made? Is there an alternative mod which can be made which doesn't involve cutting and messing with my newly installed floor?

Many thanks for your help / advice.
'64 Devon Caravette - OG UK bus!!
'74 Karman Beetle - Imported Italian Dolce-Vita!

sbs#26 UK Chapter

Image

User avatar

Topic Author
dsbus
Registered user
Posts: 1074
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:43 am
Location: Manchester

Re: steering box lift kit. from £62.50

Post by dsbus » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:04 am

monkey wrote:Hi there.

I have had a lift kit installed as part of the resto on my bus.

It's no where near ready for the refit yet, but will be getting prepped for paint hopefully this side of christmas. One thing I wanted to get sorted prior to painting was the cab floor above the drag link arm.

Do you have any dimensions of the 'bump' that needs to made to the floor? The bus is stripped at the minute so we don't have any guides to work from.

Also, does this mod have to be made? Is there an alternative mod which can be made which doesn't involve cutting and messing with my newly installed floor?

Many thanks for your help / advice.

Unfortunately this is necessary as the steering box could only be lifted 25mm and still clear the floorpan.
You'll need to refit the steering box to see where the clearance is needed and cut out.
Image

User avatar

monkey
Registered user
Posts: 2250
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 10:20 am
Location: Syresham, Northants

Re: steering box lift kit. from £62.50

Post by monkey » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:10 am

dsbus wrote:
monkey wrote:Hi there.

I have had a lift kit installed as part of the resto on my bus.

It's no where near ready for the refit yet, but will be getting prepped for paint hopefully this side of christmas. One thing I wanted to get sorted prior to painting was the cab floor above the drag link arm.

Do you have any dimensions of the 'bump' that needs to made to the floor? The bus is stripped at the minute so we don't have any guides to work from.

Also, does this mod have to be made? Is there an alternative mod which can be made which doesn't involve cutting and messing with my newly installed floor?

Many thanks for your help / advice.

Unfortunately this is necessary as the steering box could only be lifted 25mm and still clear the floorpan.
You'll need to refit the steering box to see where the clearance is needed and cut out.
OK - thanks for clarifying.
'64 Devon Caravette - OG UK bus!!
'74 Karman Beetle - Imported Italian Dolce-Vita!

sbs#26 UK Chapter

Image

User avatar

Topic Author
dsbus
Registered user
Posts: 1074
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:43 am
Location: Manchester

Re: steering box lift kit. from £62.50

Post by dsbus » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:27 pm

Lift Kits back in stock again for LHD and RHD


http://kuhl-tek.co.uk/ourshop/cat_32237 ... -Kits.html
Image


Mentalcal
Registered user
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:20 pm

Re: steering box lift kit. from £62.50

Post by Mentalcal » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:51 pm

Hellooooo!! :)
Do you still do these kits as I'm converting LHD to RHD and also would like to lower my bus so this seems ideal!! :)
Many Thanks!!
Cal
XCX

User avatar

Topic Author
dsbus
Registered user
Posts: 1074
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:43 am
Location: Manchester

Re: steering box lift kit. from £62.50

Post by dsbus » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:04 am

Mentalcal wrote:Hellooooo!! :)
Do you still do these kits as I'm converting LHD to RHD and also would like to lower my bus so this seems ideal!! :)
Many Thanks!!
Cal
XCX

Yes I still offer the lift kit.

http://kuhl-tek.co.uk/ourshop/prod_1123 ... t-kit.html


You may be interested in this RHD conversion kit from Creative Engineering....

http://www.creative-engineering.com/ind ... &Itemid=26
Image

User avatar

Topic Author
dsbus
Registered user
Posts: 1074
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:43 am
Location: Manchester

Re: steering box lift kit. from £62.50

Post by dsbus » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:13 am

I welding up a few sets in time for the holidays :bigsmurf:
Image

User avatar

Topic Author
dsbus
Registered user
Posts: 1074
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:43 am
Location: Manchester

Re: steering box lift kit. from £62.50

Post by dsbus » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:00 am

Always available, and while I've got the welder out on the bus :evil: I can have these welded to order same day!


You may see these offered at other outlets soon.... :D
Image


rdean10
Registered user
Posts: 185
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:55 pm
Location: Stevenage

Re: Steering Box Lift Kit £62.50

Post by rdean10 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:50 pm

A RHD one for me please, pm sent :)
Image

User avatar

Topic Author
dsbus
Registered user
Posts: 1074
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:43 am
Location: Manchester

Re: Steering Box Lift Kit £62.50

Post by dsbus » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:04 am

rdean10 wrote:A RHD one for me please, pm sent :)
shops back online http://kuhl-tek.co.uk/ourshop/prod_1123 ... t-kit.html

cheers!
Image

User avatar

Topic Author
dsbus
Registered user
Posts: 1074
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:43 am
Location: Manchester

Re: Steering Box Lift Kit £62.50

Post by dsbus » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:43 am

Image

Post Reply