Camping stuff as it's van stuff...

If it's part of a bus for sale then post it here.
Please put buses for sale in the "Buses for Sale" section.
When something has sold please mark it AS *** SOLD ***

Topic Author
Rocket Ron
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by Rocket Ron » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:14 am

It might get moved, I hope not as it is van related...
For those who know of this stuff then you'd ahead of the game, for those that don't then you need to buy it.
It's called Beanstalk......it's a 60-70s type camping set up in metal units that clip together to make a complete period workstation, including a cooker stand and rare-ish bowel unit and plate rack, it's orange in colour and all fully working, however there is no washing up bowel but you can buy these easy enough.
So it's ideal for the Retro Campers out there and I know there are many as it just looks the part, for this complete unit £55, and if your going to Viccy Farm for the AGM, pay for it I advance , I'll deliver to you there.
I also have, NOS in the box, a similar cooking station in period dark brown and beige...mint condition, £35 for this.

Also, I have a used once, Kayam drive away tent/awning in blue, as new with bag and everything it came with, absolute bargain at £200 or a very near offer.
Also a two ring gas cooker that's like new, it's a new style unit but not seen much bacon and eggs, all this stuff I'm not likely to use any more, as if we used it in the first place, so an ideal time to buy if like most your on a budget, this will get you stated for no money, oh and this cooker I'd like £35 for.
Last but you will need this, a set of Teflon cooking pans in a small carry case of ease of storage, £15

I dare say some might like to see what I'm advertising so if you need pictures then mail me at the address below stating what your interested, as for the tent, it's good as new so don't ask me to put it up, I can be trusted and honest in my description.

So..........ron@vwendangeredspecies.co.uk

Rocket Ron
Sometimes when you have set the benchmark, the only one you have to beat is yourself !

vwdave
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Re: Camping stuff as it's van stuff...

Post by vwdave » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:31 pm

Rocket Ron wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:14 am
It might get moved, I hope not as it is van related...
For those who know of this stuff then you'd ahead of the game, for those that don't then you need to buy it.
It's called Beanstalk......it's a 60-70s type camping set up in metal units that clip together to make a complete period workstation, including a cooker stand and rare-ish bowel unit and plate rack, it's orange in colour and all fully working, however there is no washing up bowel but you can buy these easy enough.
So it's ideal for the Retro Campers out there and I know there are many as it just looks the part, for this complete unit £55, and if your going to Viccy Farm for the AGM, pay for it I advance , I'll deliver to you there.
I also have, NOS in the box, a similar cooking station in period dark brown and beige...mint condition, £35 for this.

Also, I have a used once, Kayam drive away tent/awning in blue, as new with bag and everything it came with, absolute bargain at £200 or a very near offer.
Also a two ring gas cooker that's like new, it's a new style unit but not seen much bacon and eggs, all this stuff I'm not likely to use any more, as if we used it in the first place, so an ideal time to buy if like most your on a budget, this will get you stated for no money, oh and this cooker I'd like £35 for.
Last but you will need this, a set of Teflon cooking pans in a small carry case of ease of storage, £15

I dare say some might like to see what I'm advertising so if you need pictures then mail me at the address below stating what your interested, as for the tent, it's good as new so don't ask me to put it up, I can be trusted and honest in my description.

So..........ron@vwendangeredspecies.co.uk

Rocket Ron

Hi Ron.

Could you please send some pics to...

jim.gough@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

Jim

Happy Days............. :)

boardman411
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by boardman411 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:53 pm

Do you know what Khyam drive awning model you have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vwdubs74

Post by Vwdubs74 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:43 pm

Hopefully the same one as mine that was never used and at the weekend found mice had eaten 3 big holes into it.

Kyham Motordome?

type21f
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by type21f » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:36 am

You can buy suitable patches in near colour or contrasting for both cotton and polyester tents. Then with a little patience and skills you can sew some "patina patches"..
Ask me how I know..
pesky meeces..
1965 Type21f
Westfalia Hamburg Type155i 003 viewtopic.php?f=8&t=64012
1965 Devon Caravette, L360 L289 Hammock, Tent, M W Pop
Peebles 1964 Devon Caravette Gentlux Pop