Monkeydub resto bolt kit

Don't disrupt threads on the main boards - get it all out of your system here. Think of it as 'playtime'.

Topic Author
SBVW59Mango

Monkeydub resto bolt kit

Post by SBVW59Mango » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:14 pm

Hi I purchased a full kit from you off eBay. Firstly it was late and I waited in all day for the item due to eBay saying delivery would be on or before that day. I did complain on eBay but had a reply saying it was never going to be delivered by that date.

Secondly I received a late split kit so some parts where missing, I did recieve the replacement ones the next day but still seam to be the wrong size.

eBay message sent, was told when we spoke on the phone that it takes a few days to put together and basically eBay was wrong.

Sent above message to monkey dub on here but no reply.

Anyone had the same problem?

Cheers Steve

Marvelwear
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Re: Monkeydub resto bolt kit

Post by Marvelwear » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:40 pm

Just a pop out kit, didnt fit all were too small, not sure who the sellar was to be fair, but were uk ebay resto sellar? Just went to schofields :-)everyone who does kits will get bits wrong I suppose. Ask about there roofracks and you may get a response?
[img]http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo27 ... 902021.jpg[/img] 63 CKD Australian type2t1b School clothing bus from Melbourne called"Marvin"

Sweet Rides

Post by Sweet Rides » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:44 pm

SBVW59Mango wrote:.

Sent above message to monkey dub on here but no reply.
Erm No. Just read your strange post in the TMI thread and you actually sent the message to Monkey Knuts - close but no cigar. :roll:

Marvelwear
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by Marvelwear » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:29 pm

:cheers: :lol: :cheers:
[img]http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo27 ... 902021.jpg[/img] 63 CKD Australian type2t1b School clothing bus from Melbourne called"Marvin"

Topic Author
SBVW59Mango

Post by SBVW59Mango » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:09 am

Monkeydub wrote:
SBVW59Mango wrote:Hi I purchased a full kit from you off eBay. Firstly it was late and I waited in all day for the item due to eBay saying delivery would be on or before that day. I did complain on eBay but had a reply saying it was never going to be delivered by that date.

Secondly I received a late split kit so some parts where missing, I did recieve the replacement ones the next day but still seam to be the wrong size screws?

I am sending this pm to notify you I will be putting together a photographic email of all the incorrect screws once i check them all to yourselves showing the size difference between the original and the ones sent.

I work away and won't be home until the end of the month, just so you know it's coming and can respond accordingly.

Walkermas user name on eBay.

Stephen walker
3 ernicote close
Ambrosden
Bicester
Ox25 2lg

Thanks
Hi Stephen,

Apologies you are not happy with your purchase.

Regarding delivery time, you spoke to me on the phone and I explained we were busy and it would take a few days before we could send it out. My apologies if I was not clear enough. We have now amended the advert to show a longer delivery date.

RE: screw sizing - We are working to VW literature but will endeavour to ensure we get the correct screws for you if they are not right. Please send us the photos and we will rectify it us ASAP.

Regards,
Rory

Archie3781
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by Archie3781 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:12 am

:roll:

kombi niko

Post by kombi niko » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:53 am

I had problems with there seal kit for my bus, nothing but trouble fitting them and after one email zero help!! Stay clear of them!!