Why are Creative Engineering so ****ing incompetent?

Don't disrupt threads on the main boards - get it all out of your system here. Think of it as 'playtime'.

type21f
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Re: Why are Creative Engineering so ****ing incompetent?

Post by type21f » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:54 am

Deleted my comment
Last edited by type21f on Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
1965 Type21f
Westfalia Hamburg Type155i 003 viewtopic.php?f=8&t=64012
1965 Devon Caravette, L360 L289 Hammock, Tent, M W Pop
Peebles 1964 Devon Caravette Gentlux Pop

Claushema
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by Claushema » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:00 am

Ordered some rubbers last week to redo my door tops. Website was in changeover mode so I called and spoke to Mandy. Package went out the next day and arrived yesterday in Holland. Never did get the promised invoice but I've got my stuff. A bit weird transaction but pretty happy so far.

i van

Post by i van » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:04 pm

I've never had a problem with these guys and they've always been more than helpful, its always been a fantastic service too. maybe just the luck of the draw? as for other companies...... cheap nasty repro rubbish sent as 'top quality'

ppp

Post by ppp » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:40 pm

Brought the rear safari for my dc a year ago. Been told the safari frame has problem of popping off, I never believe until now. Emailed Mandy but still got no reply for 3 days... umm, I wish CE shop were just 2 blocks far from where I live.

Do they have after sale service?
Attachments
20160729_163327.jpg

Huw
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by Huw » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:12 pm

Its the helicopter glue they use!!! 3 days! Sit back, wait, and grow a beard!!

Julian Hunt
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by Julian Hunt » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:13 pm

campmobile70 wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:18 pm
type21f wrote:I do hope everyone will email them this link. .
Good products
Atrocious service

No I have never bought a single thing from them

I was put off from ever buying anything from KK from my own experiences...not once but twice. .
They still owe me money and I will keep talking bad press for KK till they pay me..

Robbers. ..
The useless manager is no longer at KK, so you may have a better chance of your refund, I know the other guys that work there and they are all decent, their hands are tied most of the time as the manager was never helpful, I know this as I use to work there, customers would phone up with complaints and we'd pass this on to the manager and his reply would be ' I'm not interested'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

campmobile70 wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:26 pm
type21f wrote:They (I have never bought anything from them! LOL) are marginally better than KK...They still owe me about £30...

But I get my money's worth from saying "Never buy anything from KK..!.
Only 25 more times to tell the same story and even I might get bored.......
Or maybe not...
Do not buy anything from KK...you get lots of freebies... Bad Customer Service..for a start..

Pay me the £30 you owe me snd I will stop...
Even got abuse from the so called owner..
Just out of interest, what was the deal with them not refunding you, who was it you dealt with, interested to know what happened as I experienced a lot of these complaints, when I worked there, we always tried to help the customers as much as possible, but refunds have to be cleared by manager and most of the time he wasn't interested:-( it was embarrassing telling this to the customers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As soon as I, the useless manager Simon Rye (campmobile70) is referring to, saw there was a complaint about Karmann Konnection here on the forum I did my best to deal with it right away.

The problem was with a set of seat covers which it seems were supplied incorrectly by Karmann Konnection and is explained briefly on another thread entitled 'swage lines on salt n pepper fabric'

That thread is here.

http://www.ssvc.org.uk/phpbb/viewtopic. ... on#p779488

The first thing I did was mention it to both Andy & Paul because it would have been one of them that had handled the order.

They both looked at the thread and then told me that type21f must be mistaken, and that there was no way he could have ordered the seat covers in question from Karmann Konnection, he must have got the wrong company.

After that reply I had two options. I could have got into a big argument which was so often the case when discussing poor customer service at Karmann Konnection, or, just take the easier option and leave it there.

As Andy had promised to call type21f to work out what had happened I decided to leave it there and avoid the arguments. I did follow it up with Andy three or four times but didn't get anywhere. I don't believe type21f ever got that promised phone call.

I hope this gives Simon and his investigation a little more to go on, perhaps he can even tell us the full story?

type21f
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by type21f » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:25 pm

Hi Julian,

Please delete the quotes of my thread.. i have deleted all my comments.

Water long under the bridge but I never did recieve any phone call.
I always look in on your stall when you are at shows ...and actually talk to you..
LOL.
I have mellowed because I also recgnise the only person that it upsets is me.
You have some great products and do try hard..
TMI are not the easiest supplier to deal with and so many UK customers wait 12 weeks only to find that what they recieve is not what they ordered.
The galling aspect is the customer pays to return the item and looses out on carriage both ways.

LHD items instead of LHD for example!

best wishes
Happy New Year
G
1965 Type21f
Westfalia Hamburg Type155i 003 viewtopic.php?f=8&t=64012
1965 Devon Caravette, L360 L289 Hammock, Tent, M W Pop
Peebles 1964 Devon Caravette Gentlux Pop

Huw
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by Huw » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:25 pm

I have never had any trouble with Julian and KK, Creative, on the other hand.........................