VW Tat

Don't disrupt threads on the main boards - get it all out of your system here. Think of it as 'playtime'.

Topic Author
gypsy

VW Tat

Post by gypsy » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:39 pm

Well the big C is looming, (Christmas) and its that time of year for all my loved ones to search high and low for the next bit of plastic crap from the far east that has a VW logo on or is camper van shaped. keyrings, 3d place mats, s*ite T shirts, 5 ft long prints of bus line ups, pens, money boxes, usb radios, I am drowning in it. What i really need is a big VW bin / shredding machine to chuck it all in. The only thing I would want is a bus for my scaleletrix.
Of course i don't say what I think, as its that dilemma that someone loves you enough to get you a "heartfelt / thoughtful" gift. And as soon as you go along with one, that's you FKTD, your in the tat zone. And you can never admit that all that plastic crap ...is just that, or someone you care about will find out and there hearts will break.
Even my better half has no idea, I got a bus shaped bath sponge the other week.
I know I sound ungrateful I do appreciate the sentiment, but I really have empathy for the pacific ocean and how its drowning in plastic crap, its just all of mine has a theme.
Last edited by gypsy on Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vwJim
SSVC Committee Member
SSVC Committee Member

Re: VW Tat

Post by vwJim » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:23 pm

I told everyone years ago, just don't buy it.

Simple.
Supplying quality in house designed items plus parts from SyncLink, Kennedy Clutches, & CB Performance. Also fitting service including modifications & mechanical upgrades.

boardman411
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by boardman411 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:10 pm

Funny how people starting buying VW things for you when they know you've got a split... luckily I've told most people not to bother and save your money.. Have got one or two VW related t-shirts, but these are used for working on the Bus...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herr Doktor
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by Herr Doktor » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:57 am

I've got splittie mugs coming out of my 4rse I've got that many
Every year I say not to bother and every year I get some useless, worthless splittie twaddle sh1te
SBS #27 UK Chapter

I have done questionable things . . .

Topic Author
gypsy

Post by gypsy » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:42 am

This Christmas... 2 x splitty mugs, another set of 3 d splitty table mats, and another keyring !