People who complain about stupid things....

Don't disrupt threads on the main boards - get it all out of your system here. Think of it as 'playtime'.

Topic Author
vwJim
SSVC Committee Member
SSVC Committee Member

People who complain about stupid things....

Post by vwJim » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:32 am

Would you be bothered of you bought something and the bubblewrap was recycled from the a previous delivery!

To me, bubblewrap isn't a one use item, and far better to use it again and again, rather than sending it to landfill after one use.
Supplying quality in house designed items plus parts from SCAT, Kennedy Clutches, CB Performance & FIRETEC. Also fitting service including modifications & mechanical upgrades.

jasonjleach

Re: People who complain about stupid things....

Post by jasonjleach » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:16 pm

Really someone complained about reused bubble wrap. ? Bonkers keep it going a long as possible! Charge em more for new stuff.....

1st time project!

Who.Me?
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by Who.Me? » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:49 pm

vwJim wrote:Would you be bothered of you bought something and the bubblewrap was recycled from the a previous delivery!
Only if I'd been charged for it. I've been screwed by some sellers in the past charging for 'packaging' and the item turns up in a bin bag. :roll:

Off-topic, but I bought an early shift rod bush and M-spring from Evam Classics in the Netherlands. Their total volume was about 6x6x6cm and combined weight was a few grams. They shipped it in a box that makes Amazon's packaging seem sane, crammed it full of bubble wrap and stated the weight as 5kg on the manifest. They charged me €16.48 for the privilege.

Topic Author
vwJim
SSVC Committee Member
SSVC Committee Member

Post by vwJim » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:26 pm

jasonjleach wrote:Really someone complained about reused bubble wrap. ?
They do indeed.
Supplying quality in house designed items plus parts from SCAT, Kennedy Clutches, CB Performance & FIRETEC. Also fitting service including modifications & mechanical upgrades.

Claushema
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by Claushema » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:33 pm

friedgreedo

Post by friedgreedo » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:25 pm

Does complaining about the f***king Bake Off moving channels count as complaining about stupid things?

Make sure to check out Michael Turney Artwork also on Facebook for more great art