Delivery companies DPD DUMP PARCEL DISAPPEAR

Don't disrupt threads on the main boards - get it all out of your system here. Think of it as 'playtime'.

Topic Author
type21f
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Delivery companies DPD DUMP PARCEL DISAPPEAR

Post by type21f » Tue May 27, 2014 12:23 pm

Yet another useless delivery experience.....
Replacement request to VWH seems to have resulted in an unsolicited, unexpected communication from D ump P arcel D isappear that they have a delivery for me...

Item from VWH? I think...OOOOH that must be my...replacement part....
Delivery information says coming to me...
I do not want it delivering there....want It delivering to my restorer so he can take off the defective part and MOT my bus..

DO NOT EXPECT IF YOU ASK FOR PARCEL TO BE DELIVERED TO ANOTHER ADDRESS THEY WILL COMPLY DESPITE SAYING MY REQUEST HAS BEEN ACCEPTED

Despite saying my request has been accepted....they still try to deliver it to my home and when I am not in and then leave it with a neighbour who has dimentia and will forget it was ever delivered to him, by the time I ask him he will have forgotten he received it and probably where he has put it!
DUMP PARCEL & DISAPPEAR

When you complain and ask for it to be collected from the wrong address and to be delivered where I requested..

"SORRY WE DO NOT HAVE A CONTRACT WITH YOU"

I hate these delivery companies witha Passion!
***ty LINKS deliver thins to neighbours and leave no cards
Business Post dump parcels at other address and leave no card and say It's your job to ask your neighbours
DPD say they have received your instruction and then ignore it..

I HATE DELIVERY COMPANIES who do this
I am fast running out of faith in any of them
1965 Type21f
Westfalia Hamburg Type155i 003 viewtopic.php?f=8&t=64012
1965 Devon Caravette, L360 L289 Hammock, Tent, M W Pop
Peebles 1964 Devon Caravette Gentlux Pop