Racing at EBI #3

A place for BWA'ers, wannabee's or just those with a 'passing' interest in straight line speed. (You see what we did there?)
You're gonna like us :-)

shawn
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Re: Racing at EBI #3

Post by shawn » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:12 pm

Well done Gaz! we didn't make bug-in in the bus as i'd just split a cylinder and ripped a head stud out so we had to rough it in Nic's new golf gti (that'll teach me to run flat out @ bigbang with only a half dyno'd motor) :roll: :lol:
Didn't risk rwyb at bug jam as i'd only just rebuilt the motor and hadn't had it fully dyno'd again.
Just came back from a fresh dyno today and found another 40 or so hp but stopped at 5000 as we heard a rattle - turns out i'd not done some tinware screws up ...... :roll: the drive home was substantially faster though... so action will be my next chance to give it some, hoping for high 12's or at least the 13's - there i've gone and given myself one hell of a target now :lol: :lol:

The dweebs and dubnuts will have to hook up sometime soon Gaz :wink:
RHD '63 13 window deluxe
1989 BMW E30 M3

Topic Author
gazmate

Post by gazmate » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:38 am

Thanks Shawn,
12's / 13's is ferrari times which is just nuts in a bus!! I will be at action so we can catch up there, if we race i want a head start though :lol:

There is talk about inviting the dweebs to do a paintball day with dubnuts??
OOOPSEY the DR Pepper Bus

Click Here To Look At The Dubnuts Forum

shawn
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by shawn » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:04 am

gazmate wrote:Thanks Shawn,
12's / 13's is ferrari times which is just nuts in a bus!! I will be at action so we can catch up there, if we race i want a head start though :lol:

There is talk about inviting the dweebs to do a paintball day with dubnuts??
Nice! we are a competitive lot though, you'd better let us win :lol: :lol:
RHD '63 13 window deluxe
1989 BMW E30 M3