BWA Nurbrgring trip (All welcome)

A place for BWA'ers, wannabee's or just those with a 'passing' interest in straight line speed. (You see what we did there?)
You're gonna like us :-)

vwJim
SSVC Committee Member
SSVC Committee Member

Re: BWA Nurbrgring trip (All welcome)

Post by vwJim » Mon May 25, 2009 4:06 pm

A small tip for anyone driving on the circuit. Watch out for the section with a speed limit, as the local police do speed gun you, and would fine you if caught. Also, if you can, have a passenger looking backwards so you can concentrate on the corner coming up. You'd be suprised how hard it is to see all the motorbikes / small kit cars as they come up behind you..... Four motorbikes took each other out on the lap just ahead of us, (one guy didn't make it and they have on AVERAGE 52 deaths a year)

So, be safe and have fun. Took me just over 14 minutes to do the lap, with having to slow right down to get through the accident.
Supplying quality in house designed items plus parts from SyncLink, Kennedy Clutches, & CB Performance. Also fitting service including modifications & mechanical upgrades.

paneldave

Post by paneldave » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:57 pm

and we did it last weekend and it was sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well worth it like jim and ben said and i would do it again in a heart beat!!
it might be worth a bwa ring tour next year as theres no decent euro show on??????

i can arrange it if theres enough interest??
ssvc president 2011

shaggy66bus
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by shaggy66bus » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:18 am

great vids jim,
id ditch the co-pilot though.

i really enjoyed taking dads 356 round
better than sex :D

dave get it sorted

splits at the ring 2010
RUTLAND HARDCORE CAMPING POSSE 2005/06/07/08
http://www.rulowenough.com

ImageImage

vwJim
SSVC Committee Member
SSVC Committee Member

Post by vwJim » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:58 pm

haha... not my video as you can see me overtaking the camera bus. :wink: But a co-pilot looking for motorbikes etc. comes in very handy and makes it a whole lot safer.

I'd swing by there again, if it tied in with another show / euro holiday as it was a great crac'...
Supplying quality in house designed items plus parts from SyncLink, Kennedy Clutches, & CB Performance. Also fitting service including modifications & mechanical upgrades.