What did you buy at Bad Camberg?

All your Bad Camberg stories, piccies and stuff in one handy place. If you went share your experiences with those that didn't.
User avatar

Le Counte de JAYFOR
SSVC Member
SSVC Member
Posts: 8784
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:01 am
Location: Normandie/Londres
Contact:

Post by Le Counte de JAYFOR » Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:41 pm

BARNDOOR MAFIA wrote:Tim - your my mate
AHA :roll: So you're Tim's mate. We new he had one, but no one would own upto it :wink: Must of took a lot of courage and a botle of the Amber Necter. Thanks for coming forward, we thought he was lying :lol:

User avatar

23A
SSVC Member
SSVC Member
Posts: 11490
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 9:28 am
Location: Broadstairs, centre of the universe..
Contact:

Post by 23A » Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:47 am

..aw, Joe! :roll: :oops: - i thought YOU were my mate... :roll: :twisted:
Image Image
http://www.earlyvw.com

..now an agent for Butty's Bits ..

User avatar

Le Counte de JAYFOR
SSVC Member
SSVC Member
Posts: 8784
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:01 am
Location: Normandie/Londres
Contact:

Post by Le Counte de JAYFOR » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:18 pm

YEH RIGHT, ONLY WHEN YOU WANT A BACON SARNIE, OR TWO :D

User avatar

23A
SSVC Member
SSVC Member
Posts: 11490
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 9:28 am
Location: Broadstairs, centre of the universe..
Contact:

Post by 23A » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:45 am

..you're ALWAYS on the phone, bending my ear about this & that, sorting out which show we're going to next & begging to buy my BARNDOOR.. :wink: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
Image Image
http://www.earlyvw.com

..now an agent for Butty's Bits ..

User avatar

Le Counte de JAYFOR
SSVC Member
SSVC Member
Posts: 8784
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:01 am
Location: Normandie/Londres
Contact:

Post by Le Counte de JAYFOR » Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:08 pm

23A wrote:..you're ALWAYS on the phone, bending my ear about this & that, sorting out which show we're going to next & begging to buy my BARNDOOR.. :wink: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
Check the mirror Tim, your ears have ALWAYS been bent. Something to do with the time you spent on a farm as a kid, with a guy called Phil Macavity :D

Looking forward to our next banter........
Last edited by Le Counte de JAYFOR on Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar

Le Counte de JAYFOR
SSVC Member
SSVC Member
Posts: 8784
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:01 am
Location: Normandie/Londres
Contact:

Post by Le Counte de JAYFOR » Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:09 pm

JAYFOR wrote:
23A wrote:..you're ALWAYS on the phone, bending my ear about this & that, sorting out which show we're going to next & begging to buy my BARNDOOR.. :wink: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
Check the mirror Tim, your ears have ALWAYS been bent. Something to do with the time you spent on a farm as a kid, with a guy called Phil Macavity :D

Looking forward to our next banter........

User avatar

Le Counte de JAYFOR
SSVC Member
SSVC Member
Posts: 8784
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:01 am
Location: Normandie/Londres
Contact:

Post by Le Counte de JAYFOR » Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:11 pm

:laughing3: :laughing3:

Whats going on 8O . I dont know how I managed that :?

User avatar

Le Counte de JAYFOR
SSVC Member
SSVC Member
Posts: 8784
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:01 am
Location: Normandie/Londres
Contact:

Post by Le Counte de JAYFOR » Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:13 pm

JAYFOR wrote::laughing3: :laughing3:

Whats going on 8O . I dont know how I managed that :?
Whats going on 8O. I dont know how I managed that :?

Post Reply