Dubs at the Beach, anyone going from midlands on friday?

This section is for general discussion related to VWs, and air-cooled bits ‘n bats.

Topic Author
nick
SSVC Member
SSVC Member
Posts: 4803
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2003 2:32 am
Location: hairy ford

Dubs at the Beach, anyone going from midlands on friday?

Post by nick » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:33 pm

14th - 16th August

Dubs at the Beach

Brixham Steam Rally site

Devon

TQ5 0LL

www.dubsatthebeach.co.uk/


surreysplit
SSVC Member
SSVC Member
Posts: 5608
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:41 am
Location: Surrey....ish
Contact:

Re: Dubs at the Beach, anyone going from midlands on friday?

Post by surreysplit » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:50 pm

why cant it be a week later , when im down there on holiday :(
SSVC FORUM MODERATOR












________________________________


topted
Registered user
Posts: 613
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:53 pm
Location: Derby

Re: Dubs at the Beach, anyone going from midlands on friday?

Post by topted » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:15 am

we should be there, i think for the whole weekend but we are leaving to go down that way after VWnorthwest and having the week driving round the southwest before the show :D :D :D


flatbeat
SSVC Member
SSVC Member
Posts: 1894
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:06 pm
Location: Gloucester

Re: Dubs at the Beach, anyone going from midlands on friday?

Post by flatbeat » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:59 am

Been thinking 'bout this one Nick but not sure if the Arco will be back from upholsterer's.
Should be if they do it in the time scale promised :wink:
Packed a few belongings and headed out to Pirates Cove. In my buddy’s old grey Kombi we rolled until the gas got low.....

1965 11 Window aka 'Rustina'.
1961 Beetle.

User avatar

Angel Delight
Registered user
Posts: 249
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 12:11 pm
Location: the kitchen

Re: Dubs at the Beach, anyone going from midlands on friday?

Post by Angel Delight » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:41 pm

Nick I'm pretty sure Pete will be travelling down sometime on Friday
xx


Topic Author
nick
SSVC Member
SSVC Member
Posts: 4803
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2003 2:32 am
Location: hairy ford

Re: Dubs at the Beach, anyone going from midlands on friday?

Post by nick » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:02 pm

i am back from denmark on wednesday and have taken friday off... sam and i will be having a boys weekend ... be great to see you nigel....
pete if you are going and you remember who i am .. give me a shout.... :blackeye:


dubberdaz
Registered user
Posts: 388
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Hereford

Re: Dubs at the Beach, anyone going from midlands on friday?

Post by dubberdaz » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:43 pm

Shame will be in France, it's a great show too 8)
Excuse me but i think i have a hole in my ar*e, yes....it's there in the split
Image Image
1967 So42
1966 So44


flat eric
Registered user
Posts: 285
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:58 pm
Location: Ross Vegas

Re: Dubs at the Beach, anyone going from midlands on friday?

Post by flat eric » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:24 pm

hey nick
i'm criusing down on friday afternoon about 2'ish with a few boyo's from wales....
give me a shoot if you fancy cruising with us ?....07800 590001

Laterz..... greg....
Image

If your looking for a cool vw for your wedding check out www.vintagevwweddings.co.uk


Topic Author
nick
SSVC Member
SSVC Member
Posts: 4803
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2003 2:32 am
Location: hairy ford

Re: Dubs at the Beach, anyone going from midlands on friday?

Post by nick » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:48 pm

flat eric wrote:hey nick
i'm criusing down on friday afternoon about 2'ish with a few boyo's from wales....
give me a shoot if you fancy cruising with us ?....07800 590001

Laterz..... greg....
nice one greg... you boys will have to take it easy on me though... stock. high and slow.. :lol:

User avatar

Angel Delight
Registered user
Posts: 249
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 12:11 pm
Location: the kitchen

Re: Dubs at the Beach, anyone going from midlands on friday?

Post by Angel Delight » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:43 am

nick wrote:
........pete if you are going and you remember who i am .. give me a shout.... :blackeye:
well I guess he'll just see you there then........


Topic Author
nick
SSVC Member
SSVC Member
Posts: 4803
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2003 2:32 am
Location: hairy ford

Re: Dubs at the Beach, anyone going from midlands on friday?

Post by nick » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:19 pm

Angel Delight wrote:
nick wrote:
........pete if you are going and you remember who i am .. give me a shout.... :blackeye:
well I guess he'll just see you there then........
?

User avatar

simons121
SSVC Member
SSVC Member
Posts: 1309
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:54 pm
Location: derby
Contact:

Re: Dubs at the Beach, anyone going from midlands on friday?

Post by simons121 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:29 pm

We really want to go but GHUB is away at the upholsterers too! Will have to see how Vaughan is getting on next week.


flatbeat
SSVC Member
SSVC Member
Posts: 1894
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:06 pm
Location: Gloucester

Re: Dubs at the Beach, anyone going from midlands on friday?

Post by flatbeat » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:18 pm

nick wrote:
flat eric wrote:hey nick
i'm criusing down on friday afternoon about 2'ish with a few boyo's from wales....
give me a shoot if you fancy cruising with us ?....07800 590001

Laterz..... greg....
nice one greg... you boys will have to take it easy on me though... stock. high and slow.. :lol:
Nick, you know you can keep up and it's just that speedo reading slow. 50's the new 60 :? :wink: :lol:
Packed a few belongings and headed out to Pirates Cove. In my buddy’s old grey Kombi we rolled until the gas got low.....

1965 11 Window aka 'Rustina'.
1961 Beetle.


Topic Author
nick
SSVC Member
SSVC Member
Posts: 4803
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2003 2:32 am
Location: hairy ford

Re: Dubs at the Beach, anyone going from midlands on friday?

Post by nick » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:49 pm

flatbeat wrote:
nick wrote:
flat eric wrote:hey nick
i'm criusing down on friday afternoon about 2'ish with a few boyo's from wales....
give me a shoot if you fancy cruising with us ?....07800 590001

Laterz..... greg....
nice one greg... you boys will have to take it easy on me though... stock. high and slow.. :lol:
Nick, you know you can keep up and it's just that speedo reading slow. 50's the new 60 :? :wink: :lol:
:lol: i will give you a call when im back


katastrophenschutzwagen
Registered user
Posts: 2990
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:59 pm
Location: hanover-on-sea

Re: Dubs at the Beach, anyone going from midlands on friday?

Post by katastrophenschutzwagen » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:04 pm

nick-what time are you passing my stretch of the M5 (j27)??
i'm going early fri morning but could stick around in the services???
(don't forget my t's!!)
(err..even though i haven't paid yet. :lol: )

Post Reply