HAYBURNER SUBSCRIBERS PLEASE READ.

This section is for general discussion related to VWs, and air-cooled bits ‘n bats.

Topic Author
nedfaux

HAYBURNER SUBSCRIBERS PLEASE READ.

Post by nedfaux » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:53 pm

Yesterday we took delivery of Issue 13. I picked up a copy and was instantly disappointed with the quality of print, colour tones and text in the photos. You can see in the photographs, that pages with postit notes represents discrepancies with print and colour. This is a huge problem to us as thousands of these magazines will have already been posted by our mailing company and will be hitting doorsteps early next week.

We have been in touch with the MD of our printing company and they have accepted full responsibility. We were offered a cash pay out for this massive mistake but we feel you as readers deserve certain standards, so we have turned them down and insisted on them reprinting the entire job and re-mailing every single subscription again. This is a big task and will take a few days.

EVERYONE who subscribes will be receiving two copies of the magazine. One misprint and one up to standard. Feel free to discard the first copy or keep it unopened as a collector’s item.

We have put months of hard work in to this issue and feel it is our biggest and best yet.

I should have known that the curse of Issue 13 would hit us at some point. I can only apologise on behalf of our printing company for this epic and very expensive mistake.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has subscribed and supported the free magazine.

Please help us by sharing this post.

Ned.

floyd1969

Re: HAYBURNER SUBSCRIBERS PLEASE READ.

Post by floyd1969 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:55 pm

Kudos going for the reprint and looking after your subscribers , always look forward to Hayburner poppin through the door. Great mag .

JonnyCJ
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by JonnyCJ » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:56 pm

Yep - me too ! still can't believe the mag is free.

Don't tell everyone though....

Austin
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by Austin » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:17 pm

Nice work Ned, still keeping it real, even when there's a problem. Great magazine.

Le Counte de JAYFOR
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by Le Counte de JAYFOR » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:56 pm

That's awfully nice of you to let us know, dear boy :flower: Can you make sure we don't get it next Friday, the 13th 8O

Choc
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by Choc » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:30 pm

Thanks for letting us know.

And keep up the excellent work. :D

wicker

Post by wicker » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:48 pm

Got my copy today in the post and before you can say OH HELL YEAH IT'S HERE!!!!!! I had already tore threw it to give it the quick "once over" (as you do) and from what i saw the quality didn't look bad at all, so either i got the good copy straight away OR I'm inn for a real surprise if I get a better copy :drunken: :compress:

Either way THANKS AGAIN FOR SUCH A GREAT MAG
:cheers:
If it dont fit......use a bigger hammer.

Das Maltese Kruizers