SSVC FAMILY CAMP OUT BANBURY. 15/16/17 August

This section is for general discussion related to VWs, and air-cooled bits ‘n bats.
Post Reply
User avatar
silversteve
SSVC Member
SSVC Member
Posts: 4417
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2003 8:56 am
Location: the Shi**y blue microbus!!!

Re: SSVC FAMILY CAMP OUT BANBURY. 15/16/17 August

Post by silversteve »

Was gonna go to Skegvegas, however changed my mind so will join you if you don't mind :wink:

See you Friday Afternoon.


1.......Tony C & Manda "E" BUSBUG&KG
2.......Geoff & Cheryl. MAgic8ball
3........ shaggy and lou a very big maybe
4.........Phil ( surreysplitwestybay)
5.........Steve & Anne Wolfsburg VW "E"
6......... Martin & Kate
7......... Charlie & Mike (vwsplitbus)no valuations this weekend please,holiday time thanks!!
8..........Gordon & Becky
9………...Rikki and some
10........ Brian and Vicky and kids "E". (Bleedingmoody)
11...... Simon, Kim & lads. (George & Harry). "E". (SpennysSplitty)
12.......Karl,Emma & kids. (will confirm at the weekend)
14.......John & Shirley. Aircooled72
15.......Rob & Christine. GonefishinRobvw55
16.......Steve, Heather & Marley...

Bleedingmoody
SSVC Member
SSVC Member
Posts: 2057
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:19 pm
Location: Northampton
Contact:

Re: SSVC FAMILY CAMP OUT BANBURY. 15/16/17 August

Post by Bleedingmoody »

Sent you a pm Tony
HAPPY DAYS
58 BUS



Image

BusBug&KG
SSVC Member
SSVC Member
Posts: 3418
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:33 pm
Location: Buckinghamshire

Re: SSVC FAMILY CAMP OUT BANBURY. 15/16/17 August

Post by BusBug&KG »

Bleedingmoody wrote:Sent you a pm Tony
Yep got it Brian no worries fella
Tony C

BusBug&KG
SSVC Member
SSVC Member
Posts: 3418
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:33 pm
Location: Buckinghamshire

Re: SSVC FAMILY CAMP OUT BANBURY. 15/16/17 August

Post by BusBug&KG »

silversteve wrote:Was gonna go to Skegvegas, however changed my mind so will join you if you don't mind :wink:

See you Friday Afternoon.


1.......Tony C & Manda "E" BUSBUG&KG
2.......Geoff & Cheryl. MAgic8ball
3........ shaggy and lou a very big maybe
4.........Phil ( surreysplitwestybay)
5.........Steve & Anne Wolfsburg VW "E"
6......... Martin & Kate
7......... Charlie & Mike (vwsplitbus)no valuations this weekend please,holiday time thanks!!
8..........Gordon & Becky
9………...Rikki and some
10........ Brian and Vicky and kids "E". (Bleedingmoody)
11...... Simon, Kim & lads. (George & Harry). "E". (SpennysSplitty)
12.......Karl,Emma & kids. (will confirm at the weekend)
14.......John & Shirley. Aircooled72
15.......Rob & Christine. GonefishinRobvw55
16.......Steve, Heather & Marley...

Welcome on board Steve,see you Friday.
Tony C

BusBug&KG
SSVC Member
SSVC Member
Posts: 3418
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:33 pm
Location: Buckinghamshire

Re: SSVC FAMILY CAMP OUT BANBURY. 15/16/17 August

Post by BusBug&KG »

On arrival you should be able to see us from the top of the hill,we will be in the bottom left corner,there is a sign I believe saying stop at office,DON'T worry just come straight down,I will collect monies sometime over the weekend
Tony C

User avatar
67ben
SSVC Member
SSVC Member
Posts: 1556
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:58 pm
Location: cotswolds

Re: SSVC FAMILY CAMP OUT BANBURY. 15/16/17 August

Post by 67ben »

Would love to do this as it's local but we have already arranged a camping trip for next weekend ,looks like a great campsite :D
Image
54 Kombi

BusBug&KG
SSVC Member
SSVC Member
Posts: 3418
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:33 pm
Location: Buckinghamshire

Re: SSVC FAMILY CAMP OUT BANBURY. 15/16/17 August

Post by BusBug&KG »

67ben wrote:Would love to do this as it's local but we have already arranged a camping trip for next weekend ,looks like a great campsite :D
Next year then Ben??
Tony C

User avatar
67ben
SSVC Member
SSVC Member
Posts: 1556
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:58 pm
Location: cotswolds

Re: SSVC FAMILY CAMP OUT BANBURY. 15/16/17 August

Post by 67ben »

Yes definitely :D
Image
54 Kombi

surreysplit
SSVC Member
SSVC Member
Posts: 5608
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:41 am
Location: Surrey....ish
Contact:

Re: SSVC FAMILY CAMP OUT BANBURY. 15/16/17 August

Post by surreysplit »

BusBug&KG wrote:On arrival you should be able to see us from the top of the hill,we will be in the bottom left corner,there is a sign I believe saying stop at office,DON'T worry just come straight down,I will collect monies sometime over the weekend
Tony C
If i see you first im gonna hide ! :twisted: :D
SSVC FORUM MODERATOR












________________________________

BusBug&KG
SSVC Member
SSVC Member
Posts: 3418
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:33 pm
Location: Buckinghamshire

Re: SSVC FAMILY CAMP OUT BANBURY. 15/16/17 August

Post by BusBug&KG »

surreysplit wrote:
BusBug&KG wrote:On arrival you should be able to see us from the top of the hill,we will be in the bottom left corner,there is a sign I believe saying stop at office,DON'T worry just come straight down,I will collect monies sometime over the weekend
Tony C
If i see you first im gonna hide ! :twisted: :D
You won't,

We gave you the wrong date and postcode!!
Tony C

User avatar
markp
SSVC Member
SSVC Member
Posts: 4955
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:56 pm
Location: northampton

Re: SSVC FAMILY CAMP OUT BANBURY. 15/16/17 August

Post by markp »

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Have a great time everyone

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:


next year for me as I'm also already booked to go camping in another part of the country

have fun one and all


Later

Mark
Image

viewtopic.php?f=8&p=598598#p598598

If you're going to dive in then make sure it's the deep end ! SIMPLES :D

User avatar
Karl_F
SSVC Member
SSVC Member
Posts: 663
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:33 am
Location: Norfolk
Contact:

Re: SSVC FAMILY CAMP OUT BANBURY. 15/16/17 August

Post by Karl_F »

markp wrote::cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Have a great time everyone

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:


next year for me as I'm also already booked to go camping in another part of the country

have fun one and all


Later

Mark
Are you off to Vegas Mark?
Karl

1960 Mango 11 window

Mango build thread

Instagram & Facebook @ 73Aircooled

User avatar
Robvw55
SSVC Member
SSVC Member
Posts: 357
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:30 am
Location: Hampshire

Re: SSVC FAMILY CAMP OUT BANBURY. 15/16/17 August

Post by Robvw55 »

Well now have Tiger nuts, Sweet corn, Luncheon meat, Marmite and Chilli :D
Anything else anyone can think of :wink:

Rob

SSVC VOTM July 2014

BusBug&KG
SSVC Member
SSVC Member
Posts: 3418
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:33 pm
Location: Buckinghamshire

Re: SSVC FAMILY CAMP OUT BANBURY. 15/16/17 August

Post by BusBug&KG »

Robvw55 wrote:Well now have Tiger nuts, Sweet corn, Luncheon meat, Marmite and Chilli :D
Anything else anyone can think of :wink:

Rob
Banded 12mm pellets,floating dog biscuit,small 3mm feed pellets,hemp,loaf of bread,hair rigs with barbless hooks,unhooking mat.depends how serious you are!!
Tony C

User avatar
Robvw55
SSVC Member
SSVC Member
Posts: 357
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:30 am
Location: Hampshire

Re: SSVC FAMILY CAMP OUT BANBURY. 15/16/17 August

Post by Robvw55 »

BusBug&KG wrote:
Robvw55 wrote:Well now have Tiger nuts, Sweet corn, Luncheon meat, Marmite and Chilli :D
Anything else anyone can think of :wink:

Rob
Banded 12mm pellets,floating dog biscuit,small 3mm feed pellets,hemp,loaf of bread,hair rigs with barbless hooks,unhooking mat.depends how serious you are!!
Tony C
:wink:

SSVC VOTM July 2014

Post Reply