Membership Joining/renewal issues

Registered users can reply, but only moderators can post new messages

Topic Author
Dipsy
SSVC Committee Member
SSVC Committee Member

Membership Joining/renewal issues

Post by Dipsy » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:25 am

A quick note regarding recent membership joining/renewal issues. There seem to have been a number of gremlins that have crept into the system, recently. We're working hard to try to figure out what has been missed, and more importantly, how. If anyone has contacted us and not received a response, firstly, please accept our apologies, but also be assured that you are not being deliberately ignored. We're hoping to get everything cleared up by the weekend, and will be contacting all concerned asap.
Anyone with any outstanding issues can email website@ssvc.org.uk. Please include your full name, membership number (if renewing) and details of payment date etc in your email.
Cheers,
Nige
Cheers,

Nige
'El <ex> Presidente'

rodney72
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Re: Membership Joining/renewal issues

Post by rodney72 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:37 am

Hello, I paid my subscription via the internet on April 11th not received anything in the post (mags or membered pack) but I do have access to members area? I don't mind not having members pack but I do enjoy the magazine. Regards Justin (Rodney72)

type21f
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by type21f » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:57 am

I have suffered the same fate..
Paid by internet, got no badge, attended Viccy Farm got my membership badge and back issues of the magazine but have received nothing since.
I will have to make formal request to sort this out..
1965 Type21f
Westfalia Hamburg Type155i 003 viewtopic.php?f=8&t=64012
1965 Devon Caravette, L360 L289 Hammock, Tent, M W Pop
Peebles 1964 Devon Caravette Gentlux Pop

8 8US
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by 8 8US » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:35 pm

Hello both

We have a new renewals team, please send them an email on renewals@ssvc.org.uk and I am sure they will sort you out.

I paid mine online a couple of weeks ago and within 3 days had my sticker (orange, good colour) and card, I am sure you were lost in the changeover or something, please email them.

Richard
Richard

Dougie
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Post by Dougie » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:31 pm

Rodney72 and type21f (and anyone else with membership issues) please email me at membership@ssvc.org.uk if you are a new member or joining again after a break, or if it's a renewal contact Gail at renewals@ssvc.org.uk . We will need your name, address, membership number and where/when you paid. If you paid online you should have got a confirmation email back with a number along the lines of JOIN*****CRDSV, if you can quote that number or better still forward the email to one of us, we will sort it out straight away.
Sorry to anyone who has had issues, please contact if we can help at all. Thanks
SSVC Committee - New Members