Busfest tickets

"Event, Meetings, Get-together, swap-meet" - it goes here unless it's one of the "Big Ones" that gets it's own forum.
SSVC yearly event listing: http://www.ssvc.org.uk/cms/index.php/Events
Rich W
SSVC Member
SSVC Member

Busfest tickets

Post by Rich W »

How do I get booking code for Busfest camping, have tried messaging to link membership to forum but no reply.
Thanks
Richard

Dougie
SSVC Committee Member
SSVC Committee Member

Re: Busfest tickets

Post by Dougie »

Pm me with your real name and membership number and I will send you the code. Neil Collier can link your membership to the forum , I'll give him a nudge once I've had your message.
SSVC Club President
SSVC Committee - Membership Secretary

pugwash

Post by pugwash »

Please note that the purchasing of Club Camping tickets/passes closes at the end of JUNE.

Kempmann

CALLING ALL CAMPERS

Post by Kempmann »

CALLING ALL CAMPERS :flower:

We are now into the last week or so of being able to take ANY Bookings for CAMPING at this years BUSFEST.

Dog Free Camping and LANGDALE Wood are now FULL.

We still have space in GENERAL & FAMILY CAMPING, but will be closing these areas on JULY 31st (or before, when we reach full capacity).

So please, those of you who have not yet made up you minds or booked ... time is running out, get your booking for camping in NOW. :cheers:

When its gone its GONE.

8)

Kempmann

Post by Kempmann »

CALLING ALL BUSFEST CAMPERS - FINAL CALL.... :flower:

We ARE now into the FINAL week for taking bookings for CAMPING at this years BUSFEST.

We will be CLOSING our booking systems on JULY 31st. (or before, when we reach full capacity in all areas) 8O

SO, if you have not already booked or know of others who have not, spread the word and get your bookings in NOW as we will not take any more camping bookings once our system is closed.

8)

www.busfest.org

Kempmann

Post by Kempmann »

All camping areas have now SOLD OUT & our Advance Booking System is now CLOSED :flower:

Day visitor tickets still can be purchased on the day (pay at gate)

8)